Fuji-Tecom FSB-8D Leak Detectors
FSB-8D Fuji digital sound detector is a small, compact electronic leak detector for finding water leaks and is well-suited to water leak surveying on plastic pipes like PVC and PE.
The FSB-8D is a small, compact electronic leak detector for finding water leaks, the FSB-8D is especially well suited to water leak surveying on plastic pipes like PVC or PE. It is the ideal tool for councils, contractors or the stand alone plumber, easy to use and cost effective. It is the instrument of choice amongst the professional leak detection community amd is highly regarded worldwide, backed by the Fuji-Tecom stringent quality control it has a reputation for being accurate and reliable. Why choose the FSB-8D:
- Light and compact
- Ease of use
- Works on all pipe types.
1. Notch Filter.
- avoids specific frequencies
- reduces alternating current such as vending machine noise, ploe-mounted power power transformer noise and induced hum noise.
2. Short contact rod with antislip finish.
- can help[ you to listen to leak sound with stable contact.
3. Improvement in Intensity and Sensitivity.
- Intensity: twice in comparison with former model
- Sensitivity: three times in comparison with former model.
4. Protection against overcurrent.
- Batterey terminal has the unique structure that batteries do not contact with battery terminal in cas of batteries being placed in backward.
- Auto=regression fuse.
- Display: Segment LCD (2 figures from 00 to 99)
- Band pass filter : 100 to 2000Hz
- Filter: Notch filter (150,180Hz)
- Opertaion temperature range : -5 to 55 degrees celcius
- Lowest voltage to operate ; 2.0V (warning at 2.2V)
- Continuos operation time : Minimum 25 hours
- Consumption current : 22mA
- Size : 60w x 84d x 207h
- Weight : 670g complete