Step one is the deployment of the Logger:
- It can keep a record of the data for up to 35 days.
- The data transfer is by wireless communication.
- The battery life is eight years meaning good longevity.
- They are a full waterproof construction. (IP68)
Step two is data collection by the Analyser:
- Data is collected by wireless radio communication.
- Easy operation by icon menu.
- Discriminant analysis of suspected noise level in 3 steps.
- Registration of up to 500 loggers.
- Data storage by way of SD card.
- Lithium-ion battery use.
- Can use external 240V power.
- Splash proof construction. (IP58)
- Small and lightweight.
Step three is by way of the management software:
- Layout of the loggers on a map, and manage the data of each set point visually.
- Management of minimum noise level at night in each area or each block.
- Indication by graph of the collected data of each logger and its analysis.
- Animated indication of suspected noises by secular change.
Initial package consists of:
- 10 x Loggers
- 1 x Analyser
- 1 x SD Card
- 1 x AC adaptor
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Hard carry case.