iCOR™ utilizes wireless technology to transmit data to a tablet, where data can be stored, analysed and visualized. Moreover, the tablet app offers a powerful post-processing tool and an easy way to share the results with other team members. iCOR™ can significantly save time, human resources and cost in the condition assessment of concrete structures.
iCOR™ is a unique NDT device for the condition assessment of reinforced concrete structures that can be used for:
- Detection of corrosion in the reinforcement
- Measurement of corrosion rate in concrete structures.
- Measurement of real in-situ electrical resistivity of concrete (i.e. minimises the effect of rebar)
- Determination of corrosion potential of rebar in concrete.
- Assessment of concrete durability on site.
- Rehabilitation and repair of concrete structures.
- Fast: measurements within seconds.
- Real-Time: contour mapping of corrosion rate, electrical resistivity and corrosion potential.
- Accurate: comparable to laboratory techniques.
- Non-destructive: used for existing structures.
- Easy-to-use: requires minimum training.
- Non-subjective: algorithm-based interpretations.
- Efficient: detect initial signs of corrosion.
- Cost effective: multiple parameters in a single measurement for durability of assessment.